Fields of Application:
Pakelo Antifreeze Permanent Type Pronto -36 A is recommended for cooling and heat exchange of all engines for which an efficient protection at high temperatures is essential. It is thus indicated for cars, vans, heavy duty vehicles, earth moving machines, buses, boats, etc., and for cast iron and/or aluminium and/or ferrous and non ferrous cooling systems.
Levels of Performance:
For more information please refer to Technical Data Sheet of the Pure product, not pre-mixed.
Special ecological antifreeze/coolant for radiators and cooling circuits. Green-blue coloured, based on ethylene glycol, free from amines, nitrites and phosphates, it ensures protection against freezing, boiling and corrosion phenomenon. Very high alkalinity reserve. Ready to use, pre-mixed with demineralized water.
Pakelo Antifreeze Permanent Type Pronto -36 A is an ecological anti-freeze/coolant free from amines, nitrites and phosphates. Mono Ethylene Glycol based coolant (MEG), Pakelo Antifreeze Permanent Type Pronto -36 A guarantees excellent freeze protection and minimizes summer boil over. Through its special inhibitors the product decidedly prevent and protect against corrosion and/or deposit formation better than conventional coolants.
Water, generally used for engine cooling fluids, has limitations particularly in terms of freezing and boiling point temperatures. This products allows to extend such limits in use both at high working temperature and at low start-up temperature.
Pakelo Antifreeze Permanent Type Pronto -36 A is not aggressive towards any kind of metal, including those that are more easily attacked by acids, such as copper and solder. Furthermore it protects aluminum, a metal which is increasingly being used by car manufacturers in the construction of engine parts, radiators and cooling fluid circulation pumps.
This product guarantees as well the greater reliability for the protection of all non-metal materials found in cooling circuits, such as radiators hoses and plastics; furthermore it does not cause swelling to the rubber parts in the cooling circuit. It can be mixed with other types of ethylene glycol fluids, even though we recommend to use only Pakelo Antifreeze Permanent Type Pronto -36 A.
Pakelo Antifreeze Permanent Type Pronto -36 A is a ready to use product for cooling systems. Thanks to its inhibitors, it provides the following performance:
- freeze protection up to -36°C;
- reduced corrosion and rust in the cooling system;
- prevented foam formation within cooling system;
- losses due to evaporation are avoided thus reducing the need for topping up;
- greater protection from cavitation;
- optimal anti-oxidative properties;
- lower freezing points and increased boiling point temperatures;
- guaranteed maximum reliability in all types of motor vehicles;
- its superior properties are maintained over long periods of time avoiding frequent renewals thanks to its high alkalinity reserve;
- difficult accidental ingestion due to the bitter taste of the product;
- ready to use, pre-mixed with deionized/demineralized water.