Automatic Transmission Fluid / Power Steering Fluid
Fields of Application:
Ferrari Automatic Gear Oil possesses excellent characteristics against oxidation, rust, wear and foam formation; and it is fully compatible with Ferrari gaskets. The product has been developed with highly selected virgin mineral base stocks combined with a balanced set of additives.
Furthermore, FERRARI AUTOMATIC GEAR OIL possesses a very high viscosity index which is a key factor for the product stability both at low and high temperatures, assuring top results with all climatic conditions.
Levels of Performance:
GM DEXRON II-D
Contact your local Ferrari Dealer to purchase.
Lubricant for automatic transmissions and power steering of Ferrari Classic Cars built between 1970 and 1999.
The benefits of using Ferrari Classiche Automatic Gear Oil are:
- High viscosity index and excellent resistance to mechanic stress due to component contact;
- Excellent thermal stability and fluidity at low temperatures;
- Resistance to sludge and deposits’ formation thanks to its high detergent and dispersant characteristics;
- Extreme friction stability even during heavy working conditions;
- Outstanding anti-wear and EP (Extreme Pressure) Properties granting a longer life of Ferrari transmissions;
- Strong anti-corrosion, anti-rust and anti-foam properties.
Regardless of the car mileage we recommend gear oil substitution every 2 years to preserve the integrity of the product features.