SAE NLGI n/a
Fields of Application:
Ferrari Classiche Grease is a multipurpose grease thickened with calcium sulphonate complex and developed with solvent refined mineral based oils plus special EP (Extreme Pressure), anti-wear, anti-rust, anti-oxidative and anti-corrosion additives.
Levels of Performance:
Contact your local Ferrari Dealer to purchase.
Multipurpose grease for several uses, including joints and wheel hubs of Ferrari Classic Cars.
The benefits of using Ferrari Classiche Grease are:
- Exceptional resistance to high working temperatures, from -30°C/-22°F to +180°C/+356°F;
- Superior anti-wear and resistance to high pressures (EP Extreme Pressure properties) that prevent surfaces’ wear and guarantee a superior protection in case of heavy loads and/or vibrations. The four ball test is passed with a typical welding load of 500 kg;
- Very high shear stability due under mechanical stress;
- Excellent protection against oxidation, rust, corrosion connected with the use of specific additives and the natural protection given by a like calcium sulphonate complex thickener;
- Superior resistance against hot or cold-water washouts in comparison with calcium and lithium-based greases (in complex form too). The product is not softened or removed by water contact.
Regular inspection is recommended. Replace as needed.